Friday, November 6, 2009

Like vs. Love

"I like you but i don't love you"

Normal?Possible?yes!!

"I love you but i don't like you"

Now is this possible???

I think it is possible and is happening in many relationships. You found yourself loving someone. But somehow, at times, you found yourself hating him or disliking what he does or how he does things. Why must he be so rude?why must he be so ignorant of your feelings?And the biggest question is "WHY DO I LOVE HIM??"

Conversation might change things. Promises are made. But for how long?Sometimes you need to tell yourself, this is the man i love and he has weaknesses but i need to bear with it. Coz that's who he is. The bad and sad times might be painful but it is worth it if being with that guy you love gives you the happiness that you know you wouldn't find in any other guy. I love you and i know you love me too. But we are human and we have weaknesses. Search the whole world you won't find a perfect match coz it does not exist. So be thankful coz God gives you chance to love and someone who loves you back. Put aside the weaknesses. Close your eyes. Open your heart. See the good things and the sweet things he does for you. And I believe he will do the same thing too.

No comments: