Thursday, November 12, 2009

Advertorial #1

I've done reviews on books (a book actually!) and online shops. Including my own. Hiks.
And I am so excited to do my 1st product review!The product which saves me twice!


KOOL FEVER!
Whole night cooling~~

I know this ain't a new product in the market but I just used it so I figure it might be a new info too for some of you. It helped me once when I had a fever. I put it on my forehead before I went to sleep and walahhhh!I was feeling much much better the next day!I was amazed. Seriously I thought it won't work that well on an adult. I thought the power is not enough. ceh.

And it saved me again last night!See my previous post I was complaining of my stomach cramp. So I got this crazy idea. Why not I put the Kool Fever on my tummy!And I did!And it felt so good. Seriously ladies you should try. It won't really cure your stomach cramp la kn but at least it helped me sleep. The pain didn't go away 100% but I managed to forget about the pain for a while and went to sleep. If only I got this idea earlier maybe I can just wear it on my tummy and go to class. Yes my stomach cramp is so bad that once in a month there will be that one day I can't even get up from the bed. And yes you can wear it while walking or while doing anything coz it sticks. It has this gel on it and it will dry only after a night long. Picture below.


So after this if any of you have a fever, migrain ka, stomach ache ka, anything that need to be cooled down...Get Kool Fever!! :P

Oh btw, I decided to delete one post of mine before anyone else notice it. I think it so immature. And I need to grow up. Yosh!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

waa.. i would like to see this thing on ur cute dahi tuh!! mst damn cute. hehe..

Hayfa Amira said...

hohoho okla da kawen nanti i pkai everynite..cute kn!hahaha

Unknown said...

aaa.. psycho pe pakai everynite? =P

adeknurul said...

u mean the post that says some ppl has no manner? i dont think its immature la.. something ppl shud take to consideration the next tym they open their mouth while eating. ;)

Hayfa Amira said...

haha its pointing to sum1 actually..dats y i think it wud b immature to put in blog..lgpn gonna say bye2 to that person pn next sem..haha

Unknown said...

WTH.. obvious sgt nie. kang ade org terase.

adeknurul said...

i think u need to put ADVERTORIAL on top of this post. later your account would ended like mine, suspended for violating Google under Sections 2, 3, 5 - 8, and 10 - 15 of the Agreement. :P

Blogger Terms of Service

Hayfa Amira said...

yeke??ok im too lazy to read the terms. I believe u..haha gonna change it now..tq!