Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dissapointed -_-


Yes i would be a bad sister not to wish her congratulation for her UPSR result. But i want all my siblings to be tough like me. Just like when i got 6A's for my PMR and nobody wish me congrats. Not even my parents. Thats when I realize I need to get that straight A's for my SPM. I can't let my parents down like that anymore. And I did. To fail once in a while can shake you up and make yourself to be better.

My sister got 3A's for her UPSR. Hurm. Because of our 10 years gap I've treated her like my daughter. Seriously. I would scold her if she did not clean her room or when she stayed up late to play that hobbo internet game or when she kept asking for DSLR if she gets 5A's for UPSR. Hurm well that won't happen. To hear this news really broke my heart just like how its breaking my mom's heart right now. At least my mom got a hint last night. She dreamt about this. I didn't!

My sister had this dream of not wanting to go to Taman Melawati's school like all of us did. I had the chance to go to boarding school but i blew it off (i was too manja at that time). And for once i thought i would convince my mom to send her to Yayasan Saad at Melaka if she gets 5A's. I heard its a good school. Or perhaps TKC. Aaaa sedeh sedeh sedeh!

And there is another sad part. Guess what are the B's subject?English and Science!!English!!!!Pengsan aku dengar!Ok if you think my english is not bad, you should hear my sister's. She is excellent in English. She has this American accent. Thanks to all those Disney's cartoons. English was her best subject. She used to get 98 or at least above 95. So she said theres no need for English tuition. Aaaa seriously sedeh!!

If only we didn't spoil her with handphone, laptop, internet, dance classes, violin classes and all those let's go to KLCC thing!Aish. Yes i know i might be over reacting. Its only UPSR. But i would say UPSR is an important thing for Taman Melawati. Once you get a bad result for UPSR, you would end up at a not so good class at high school. And trust me, at Melawati high school, if you are in the 7th class and lower, that is Class G and so on, it would be tough. You'll have all this gangsters as your friends. The girls..erm..i don't want to start on that. What im trying to say is, your friends. The environment. And the teachers would be more interested in your discipline than your education.

Now I pity my mom. You see, we have this big family. My dad has 2 sides of family. He is adopted by his uncle. (That makes around 15 siblings) And my mom has 7 siblings. Just imagine receiving phone calls from each one of them asking "Mas, Nana macam mn?Ok?5A?". -_-
And to tell them Nana (my sister's name btw) got B for her English..Erm..Nana usually speaks in English with my aunt. So imagine la if we tell them B for English. Hmm..

Nana, I know I am not like other people's sister. I should tell you its ok its only UPSR. But I don't want you to be ordinary like other people's little sis. I want you to be the best that you can be. Trust me education is important. Good results are important. To get in a university is important. To be in a good class in your high school is important. Well thank God mama is a concern type of mom. She will talk to the admin to put you in at least the fifth class. Haih i hope you learn something from this. Im graduating soon. I'll be home more. I'll be your mom. I don't care if you hate me. You will thank me in the future. ;(

p/s: i congratulated her. am not that evil ok!ye ye saya garang but my love ones know me better :) thnx to all yg concern..ke u guys concern bout my sister??kesian eh? :P

4 comments:

iLLy said...

Don't be so hard on her. Maybe UPSR is not her rezeki yet. Maybe she's one of those late bloomers like my sis. zaman skola mcm haram tp time uni shines like the sun.

Bersyukurlah.
Take it as a lesson.

Hayfa Amira said...

yet to speak to her..xnk membebel. i think she had enuf bebelan for the day.. :(

Sabri said...

I got 3As for UPSR too. And what you experience after PMR, it really fire me up for PMR.

In Form 1 I am in the 3rd last class, in Form 2 I am back in the first one. Your sis still have a chance, but she must prove that she is tough inside too. You might help her with this, encourage (scold) and inspire.

Good luck for you, your sis & your mum! :)


Sabri

Hayfa Amira said...

hey thnx..ya i hope she has learned from this n succeed in the future.

btw sabri, have we met?just curious. :)