Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ipoh Sucks

First of all sorry to all Ipoh people!its not you. Its the city!
I just got back from Ipoh. My intention was to catch a movie with my b. 2012 to be exact. I heard its a good movie. I tried to book it online but failed. So i thought maybe the reserved seats are full but i bet i can get the tickets there since the website stated there are 4 cinemas screening 2012 at 9.20pm and one at 9.55pm. And it is a weekday not weekends. So I went.

Sekalik full!Sold out!!Even the movie pisau cukur at 10.45pm sold out!Tebeliak mata. I was like "What the hell?Dont tell me all these people don't have to work tomorrow?"
Seriously its time Ipoh to have another shopping mall. Ya there is Ipoh Parade but I don't think it is the same standard as JJ. There is Greentown Mall but no cinema. If there is cinema at Greentown at least all the monkeys will go there. (i wont say that word focusing on a group coz i don't want to be judging people. So i'll say monkey!you know those who hang out, sitting at the mall, doing nothing and stare at you and calling you names or just make weird sound.)

Ok back to Ipoh. Hurm. Seriously I'm so sad and frustrated right now. If you are Ipoh people don't you think its time for you to go to the Majlis Perbandaran and demand another shopping mall?One with a good cinema. With a good foodcourt with a good system. Have you been to the garden's foodcourt?Yes yes i noticed the price but don't you think its time for Malaysia to have all these classy place?then only our currency or salary will increase?ok not an expert on economy but still if we have a really nice country with good and classy shopping mall, i bet the tourism sector will boost up. And if we have all these classy place then only we can wear all those fashionable clothes!Say New York people!Hiks

Oh why not have a shopping mall near the beach?Penang tried to do that with Gurney Plaza. But since the beach is blocked by this tall wall. I seriously don't know what to call it. I don't even know the name in Malay. Erm synonym dinding??Tembok?Bla~Ok since the beach is blocked, does not count as a beach front shopping mall. I really mean it. A mall where you go to the entrance or hang out at the cafe you can actually see people jet skiing, playing with the banana boat, playing beach volleyball, kids building sand castles, malaysian daring enough to ride the para glider (did i spell this right?) and couples on the roller blade holding hands!Why can't we be like Miami?We have the similar weather kn?Ye ke?But maybe we just need the same people?People who doesn't mind to be tanned? :P

What I'm trying to convey is actually I don't think we, Malaysian are creative enough. Our life is boring and so stress that we become a stressed person. Even if we go to the mall to relax, erm is it relaxing?No!You need to find a spot to park, which is like hell, and full of cursing, and then you need to queue to get movie tickets or even to get your food or even to get a seat at a popular restaurant. Is it the same at other countries?I don't really travel outside Malaysia. Ya i know its pathetic. Because of some problems. We are actually criminals. We can't leave the country. Haha kidding. But ya, my mom can't leave the country because of some income tax problem (not that bankruptcy type of problem ya) . Nvm will be ok in few months. Maybe I can tell bout it later. Its not something to be embarrassed about. Something that all of us need to be aware of.

Ok back to..is it the same at other countries? (Selalu lari tajuk kn?) Please someone do brief me on other countries. I can't wait to experience it myself. I'll go to Florence, New York, Miami, Tokyo, Edinburgh, London, Paris, aaa everywhere!Some people are lucky to experience these early. But not me. Not yet. Nvm we'll go there during our honeymoon kn b? :P

Ok now i am lost. What am I writing about?Is it about Ipoh or Malaysia?
Ok nvm lets say its about my vision of Malaysia!Lets make it easy. I'll write it in point form. My vision of how Malaysia should be. Not in order :P

1. 24 hours shopping mall. Or at least until 3am.

2. Affordable imported cars. Decrease the tax please!

3. Beautiful beach with white sand. Stop littering Malaysian!Hehe ok i'll tell that to myself first

4. Longer trains a.k.a LRT. And faster. I want that jet kind of train just like in Japan.

5. A shopping mall just for movies. 1 building for movies. 1 building for the restaurants. 1 building for parking. I bet that building for parking will be the highest..haha

6. A theme park with massive roller coaster!Come on Malaysian!Be daring!If you can drive at 170km/hr or 220km/hr, why cant you go on a roller coaster (yes baby, this goes to you as well..haha). Oh and i think Genting sucks. I hate the weather.

7. Fashionable people. ok this is not really vision of Malaysia. More to Malaysian. I really want to dress up but sometimes I was too embarrass. I don't really want people to stare at me kn?But if everyone starts to be very high fashion...ha!okla!then i won't feel so shy. haha ok i bet many of us are feeling the same way. Someone need to start. I'll start when i have the money to buy the high fashion clothes. :P Beauty do cost a lot.

8. More Sunway Lagoon please. Ngeee..but cheaper tixs please?

9. Factory outlets?Something like Bandung?

10. More tourism places. Erm not so sure bout this. But i think you get what i mean. Places to visit. Interesting places. Oh Menteri Pelancongan. Its your job not mine. :P

Ok im out of ideas. The conclusion is...im bored!i need more interesting places please!Come on MALAYSIA~!!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

ok.Now i will comment on every point of yours.

1. 24 hours shopping mall. Or at least until 3am

i dont think this is a really good idea. Most of people keje kol 8am to 6 pm. so sape nak berjoget kt shopping mall smpi kol 3 pagi? x keje ke esok. i will be grateful if we have more uptown. but i dont think uptown idop kt Ipoh. Population kurang.

2. Affordable imported cars. Decrease the tax please!

Stop producing Proton car first. baru leh enjoy low tax imported car. This is a fucking stupid strategy. naek tax kete import, br org beli Proton. ntah aa. kua duet 40K dpt la beli proton BLM tin milo.tin milo lg kuat.

3. Beautiful beach with white sand. Stop littering Malaysian!Hehe ok i'll tell that to myself first

G check depan blok u ade botol mineral u buang td. haha.

4. Longer trains a.k.a LRT. And faster. I want that jet kind of train just like in Japan.

Sure ka Jet??

5. A shopping mall just for movies. 1 building for movies. 1 building for the restaurants. 1 building for parking. I bet that building for parking will be the highest..haha

tak paham ur point~

6. A theme park with massive roller coaster!Come on Malaysian!Be daring!If you can drive at 170km/hr or 220km/hr, why cant you go on a roller coaster (yes baby, this goes to you as well..haha). Oh and i think Genting sucks. I hate the weather.

Come on aa.. i bkn gutless xnk naek roller coaster. xnk u muntah atas riba i nnt.

7. Fashionable people. ok this is not really vision of Malaysia. More to Malaysian. I really want to dress up but sometimes I was too embarrass. I don't really want people to stare at me kn?But if everyone starts to be very high fashion...ha!okla!then i won't feel so shy. haha ok i bet many of us are feeling the same way. Someone need to start. I'll start when i have the money to buy the high fashion clothes. :P Beauty do cost a lot

You r pretty, u r sexy and u r cute. Bodoh sape x pandang.

8. More Sunway Lagoon please. Ngeee..but cheaper tixs please?

G tambun. cheaper tix. bile mandi bdn gatal.


9. Factory outlets?Something like Bandung?

Factory outlet? malaysia xde byk kilang wat baju. still kne import. cmne nk byk factory outlet?

10. More tourism places. Erm not so sure bout this. But i think you get what i mean. Places to visit. Interesting places. Oh Menteri Pelancongan. Its your job not mine. :P

More tourism place?? Kelip kelip belakang umah aku ko x jejak agi!

Hayfa Amira said...

hahahhaha ur funny la b..erm then i'll add one more vision..kerja suke hati..no 8-5 pls!!hehehehhee..

oh n jom pegi tgk kelip2 this coming hols k.. :P

Unknown said...

u berani ke naek 220km/h sampan??

Hayfa Amira said...

wek!!brani!!

Shira-chan said...

Actually, our malls open until 10pm kira good enough already. I reckon European malls close early, around 5 or 7pm depending on the country and the season. At least, the ones I've been to.

iLLy said...

malls kat US tutup at 8pm kot. the only yang open 24/7 is Wal-Mart. kalau u nak shopping for bell peppers boleh la.

Hayfa Amira said...

wow..this means malaysia is not bad?hurm maybe its just me..i dun really go to clubs or bars. so that leaves me with one option..mamak..haha..pls do suggest where else i cud go after 11 or 12..dah rs hidup sgt pathetic..lol

oh but i do love kl..this place (tronoh, ipoh) is killing me!

p/s: thanks for the info sharing.. ;)

Shira-chan said...

nope, Malaysia not bad, actually. I've actually had foreigners tell me that they love shopping in Malaysia, because it's so cheap. But KL la, obviously. Tronoh and Ipoh susah sikit =P

I think I was told before that it's hard to develop Ipoh because it's located near an airport or something, so they can't really build tall buildings..? Something like that, I don't know if it's true or not.

If you're looking for something to do after 11pm, maybe karaoke..? That's the only thing I can think of in Ipoh/Tronoh that opens 'til late, other than mamak. Owh, and jamming studios. lolz =P

Hayfa Amira said...

erk ya la true never been to that bt gajah's karaoke..hmm shall add that to my "things to do b4 graduating" list..haha thnx ;>

iLLy said...

sila pergi karaoke. feel gile kot. perasan penyanyi tp sumbang mambang. LOLz..