Monday, November 23, 2009

Im Bored.

I am seriously bored. And blogging is one of the way to fill up my leisure time. Should be doing slides for my final year project presentation but what the heck. I'm too lazy for that. But not for this!Wuu!

I called my mom yesterday. And I told her that I went for 2 movies after my exam. Then she told me that Nana (my sis) and her friends went to the cinema couple days back. All of them were wearing high heels and big handbags. Nana borrowed mine. My mom said it was my old handbag. I couldn't remember which one. But she said we should really buy her a new one. Pity her having to wear my old handbag. Sorry Nana. :(

So my mom send them to KLCC and before she went to Isetan, she waited. Just to make sure the girls get into the cinema. Oh btw they wanted to watch Jennifer's Body starring Megan Fox. So they managed to get the tickets. But suddenly "Sorry girls, you can't enter. 18sx." or PL. Not sure. Don't you think its kinda stupid?Why the hell you let them buy the tickets in the first place?Haih unfortunately for TGV my mom was there. Haha. Let not tell that part of story. My mom gave away the tickets to a couple. And the girls ended up watching .... erm i couldn't remember. Oh time traveler's wife something. Nana said it was a good movie. She cried in the cinema. Imagine with the high heels and handbags (perhaps some makeup?), then crying like a 12 year old girl.. :P mmg 12 pn kn. heee

So when I got back, Im going to buy you a new handbag Nana. Not Barbie, or Girls, or Powerpuff Girls. A real one aite!Or if I don't really have money that time maybe you can just take mine. Not the old ones. New ones! ^_^

Oh btw, Nana might be entering Islamic International School. At Gombak. Setia Budi?Does anyone has a clue bout this school?Ok ke?Haih manja nye adik aku. -_-

No comments: